Airbrush makeup is makeup sprayed onto the skin using an airbrush instead of being applied with sponges, brushes, fingers, or other methods. It is a popular treatment to create a flawless look for your client leaving it perfect for weddings and special occasions. Airbrush systems designed for these purpose are usually smaller and work at a lower pressures than systems used in industrial applications.
- Analyse the skin.
- Determine areas that require concealment.
- Make facial measurements.
- Determine the face shape.
- Identify areas that may need correction/highlighting/shading.
- Select make-up to specifically suit the client’s skin type and age.
- Record all details on a make-up chart.
Accredited by the guild of Beauty Therapists
Course Price – £200
Course duration – 1 day